26 January 2010
25 January 2010
10 January 2010
06 January 2010
- What do you understand about the school value "Expanding Our Learning Networks"?
- Why is this value important and how will it help you in your learning experience in SST?
05 January 2010
- What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?
- What are the strengths that you think you possessed which cna help you to achieve excellence?
- What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the thigns you do?
- How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
1) In my opinion, the school value " Forging Excellence" is to produce something of good quality, so the school's expectation of us is to give our best shot in everything we do.
2) I think that I can always think of new ideas that are good enough to contribute to the group during projects which can help me to achieve excellence.
3) I think that I should cultivate the attitude of being able to work with other people, as sometimes, I don't think that I am very good at working with other people.
4) I can contribute to help my class succeed by working together with other people as working together is not only faster but we will also produce better quality work.
04 January 2010
- How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
- What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
- What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
- Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
- How do you overcome them?
01 January 2010
29 December 2009
28 December 2009
View Untitled in a larger map
27 December 2009
View Larger Map