Welcome To My Blog!

29 December 2009

My digital collage



The logos in the collage above show some of my frequently used and favorite websites.My favorite website is youtube as it allows me unfettered access to most of the things in the world. Youtube has many purposes, it can entertain people, it can also be used for learning, it can guide you on doing things etc. Youtube also has a wide variety of videos such as movies, cartoons, comedies, animes, songs, performances, tutorials etc. All I need to do is to type in a keyword and videos related to the keyword will appear.

p.s. click the webs in brown to link to that site.

Websites (starting from top left corner, clockwise) :
TFkenkon.com(The Autobots Insignia stands for the web which is all about transformers)
Yahoo.com (mail)

No comments:

Post a Comment