Welcome To My Blog!

05 January 2010

5 Jan: #2 Team Building Challenge - Debrief (II) Personal Reflection

  • What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?
  • What are the strengths that you think you possessed which cna help you to achieve excellence?
  • What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the thigns you do?
  • How can you contribute to help your class succeed?

1) In my opinion, the school value " Forging Excellence" is to produce something of good quality, so the school's expectation of us is to give our best shot in everything we do.


2) I think that I can always think of new ideas that are good enough to contribute to the group during projects which can help me to achieve excellence.


3) I think that I should cultivate the attitude of being able to work with other people, as sometimes, I don't think that I am very good at working with other people.


4) I can contribute to help my class succeed by working together with other people as working together is not only faster but we will also produce better quality work.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see such enthusiastic learner. Do continue to put in the extra effort.

    Cheers,
    Ms Choo

    ReplyDelete