- What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?
- What are the strengths that you think you possessed which cna help you to achieve excellence?
- What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the thigns you do?
- How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
1) In my opinion, the school value " Forging Excellence" is to produce something of good quality, so the school's expectation of us is to give our best shot in everything we do.
2) I think that I can always think of new ideas that are good enough to contribute to the group during projects which can help me to achieve excellence.
3) I think that I should cultivate the attitude of being able to work with other people, as sometimes, I don't think that I am very good at working with other people.
4) I can contribute to help my class succeed by working together with other people as working together is not only faster but we will also produce better quality work.