Welcome To My Blog!

26 January 2010

A Person that I really admire as a leader.

The picture that I have chosen of someone that I think is worthy of my respect is Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln served as the sixteenth president of the United States of America. I think he is worthy of my respect and admiration as he fought strongly for what he thinks is right, he is also a man whom will think carefully before speaking so as not to offend or intimidate others.

He successfully led his country through its greatest internal crisis, the American Civil War, preserving the Union and ending slavery. He also had great leadership qualities, and also know how to make everybody work together as a team. He brought leaders of different factions together into his cabinet and forced them to cooperate. He also handpicked some top generals to aid him in the war, this shows that he is a good leader as he knows his team's strengths and weaknesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment